We recently designed a showhome for Claymore Homes. The team tasked us with creating a contemporary family home to complement the quality of the build, and attract potential buyers.
Classic luxury with a combination of a light base palette and jewel tones.
Key design elements:
- Soft accents and textures brought in through scatter cushions and upholstery
- Vivid teal and soft pinks were used to create a luxurious yet soft feel
- We installed a statement light above the dining table to add that wow-factor
- Area rugs were used to pull the furniture together, and make a large space feel homely
- The sofas in the lounge were sourced from the high quality British supplier Duresta
- Tonal furniture with statement accessories to complete the look
Overall, we were able to create a light and airy space that set a welcoming tone to anyone coming to view the show home.
With our use of soft textures in the accessories and upholstery, the space had a relaxing, homely atmosphere while still having a very luxurious overall look that would be inspiring for viewers.
Finally, sticking to one trend and selecting a few key pieces for each room kept the space looking timeless.