Our story started back in 1950, when Sandy Anderson, alongside his wife Margaret, started the company that we now know as Andersons of Inverurie.
In 1959, Sandy moved the business from School Road in Kintore to 63 Market Place in Inverurie. And in 1992, he passed the business on to his sons Sandy and Iain, who still run the business today.
In 2004, Highclere Business Park in Inverurie became our new home.
Today, we have over 120 members of staff, who are all incredibly passionate about helping people create their dream homes and 6 of those are members of the Andersons family, working across all the departments in the store.