Covid-19: Customer Update
The health and safety of all our customers, staff and their families is our number one priority, and as a local retailer, we feel it is our responsibility to take action to help stop the spread of Covid-19. We have therefore decided to temporarily close our store as of 5pm on Sunday 22nd March 2020.
These are unprecedented times, and we are closely monitoring the guidance from the Government. We will keep you updated with any changes on our social media and website.
- Our store will be closed to the public from 5pm on Sunday 22nd March 2020
- You can still contact us by phone (01467 620360) or email (email@example.com)
- You can still place orders by contacting us by phone or email (as above)
- If you have deliveries of fittings arranged, and are either showing Coronavirus symptoms or are classed as vulnerable, please contact us as soon as possible to postpone or rearrange
- Unfortunately collections from our store are not possible until further notice.
Although our store will be closed, you can still browse some of our collections on our website, and we will continue to provide you with regular inspiration and home decor ideas on Facebook and Instagram.
We all look forward to welcoming you back into our store and coffee shop when the time is right, and thank you for understanding our decision during these extraordinary circumstances. Please stay safe!
Be inspired by our latest products and projects, and get helpful tips for styling your homeFOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Stay up to date with our latest offers and news by joining our mailing list